[Peace-discuss] Craig Bazzani

Carl G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Wed Jun 27 00:14:35 UTC 2012

Sorry - "duration"...

"Good name in man and woman, dear my lord,
Is the immediate jewel of their souls:
Who steals my purse steals trash; 'tis something, nothing;
'Twas mine, 'tis his, and has been slave to thousands:
But he that filches from me my good name
Robs me of that which not enriches him
And makes me poor indeed."
         --Iago, Othello [III, 3]