[Peace-discuss] [Peace] AWARE @ Farmer's Market, and, got spare cloth for a July 4th banner?

Stuart Levy stuartnlevy at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 12:26:23 UTC 2012

Here's the where (and when):

If anyone has time to work on them, let's try another July 4th
sign-making session ...

*this Saturday*, after the Occupy demonstration (which is 2-4 at
University & Wright St near Provena)
    starting *around 4pm* (coming later is fine too, I at least will be
there awhile)
    at *1205 W Clark St*, the NCSA building (*Clark and Mathews*, on
north campus,
      just south of the parking structure that's on University and
Mathews/Goodwin)

It'll be *locked*, so *please call* to get in: 369 3485 (or let me know
when to expect you).
It's cool inside!  We'll have some materials.

This is the building where I work.  If driving, you can park free on
Clark St, a half block east -
just across Goodwin, next to WILL Studios.  (There are closer spaces on
Clark St, along the
parking sructure, though they have parking meters which you need to pay
on Sat.)

Building has two big glassy main doors -
    one on the north side, facing the parking structure / Clark St /
circle drive
    one on the south side, not drive-up-able but easy for pedestrians,
in big open courtyard
       between Mathews and Goodwin