[Peace-discuss] Bill Blum's report

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 13 01:05:25 UTC 2012

     Manning's lawyers took a long time to enter a plea, presumably to determine which defense would result in the least harsh penalties. Manning is part of the decision-making team -- his lawyers advise, but he decides. If the defense wants to document his instability at the time as the cause of his whistle-blowing... and continue w/ his instability at present, that's fine w/ me. Calling for the UN to investigate the effects his prolonged solitary confinement may affect the outcome as well.      I think Blum's insistence on Bradley Manning's remaining a do-or-die hero is heartless and arrogant. --Jenifer

--- On Wed, 3/7/12, Morton K. Brussel <mkb0029 at gmail.com> wrote:This report discusses and reviews some of what was revealed in wikileaks, and adds comments on the weakness of the Manning's defense council.
Impressive research by BBlum:

http://killinghope.org/bblum6/aer103.html

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----