[Peace-discuss] (no subject)

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 14:36:34 UTC 2012

On today's ballot, I am going to write in a lawyer for State's
Attorney: Ruth Wyman.

Aaron has called for people to NOT vote for Julia Rietz for Champaign
County States Attorney. She is running unopposed and on the democrat
ballot.  There are many reasons for Aaron's request. I will just point
out her obvious conflict of interest: Ms. Rietz's husband is a police
officer.

Ruth Wyman is not running for State's Attorney, but write-ins never
win. I just like the idea of Ruth being the State's Attorney.

-karen medina