[Peace-discuss] dying for the lie

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Thu May 3 13:30:28 UTC 2012

Laurence Vance apparently does not post anything at Global Research.

If you want to read more by Laurence Vance, he has collected a list of links
to his articles which can be found here:
http://www.vancepublications.com/articles%20by%20lmv.htm

Here is a pretty good piece by Vance from 2008 on the topic
"Christianity and War"
http://www.lewrockwell.com/vance/vance143.html

Yes it is posted at LRC.  Here is the gallery of rogues that
spoke at the same event:
http://www.fff.org/conference2008/index.htm