[Peace-discuss] ...and more Asian kids should be dead

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigsqq.org
Thu May 10 15:03:47 UTC 2012

W.T.F. curiouser and curiouser dept:

On 5/10/2012 3:34 AM, C. G. Estabrook wrote:
>> France24.com
>> <http://news.france24newsletter.com/HP?a=ENX7Cqt9lhx28SA9MOB-z8fnGHxKXD4FsPcStGb5lw8W0bBhOG5mpqVsje_HheDx8lJX>
>>
>> Wednesday May 09, 2012 - 21:22 (Paris time)
>>

>> US President Barack Obama says same-sex marriage should be legal
>> <http://news.france24newsletter.com/HP?a=ENX7Cqt9lhx28SA9MOB-z8fnGHxKXD4FsfcStGb5lw8W0bBhOG5mpqVsje_HheDx8lJU>
>>
>> Read more on France24.com
>> <http://news.france24newsletter.com/HP?a=ENX7Cqt9lhx28SA9MOB-z8fnGHxKXD4FsfcStGb5lw8W0bBhOG5mpqVsje_HheDx8lJU>
I was going to make some remark about the Lingua Franca but I found
these two irrelevant items instead ---

HuffPo - 6 February 2012

One of Wall Street's most high-profile executives has joined the ranks
of those speaking out in favor of same-sex marriage.
Goldman Sachs CEO Lloyd Blankfein asks viewers to join a "majority of
Americans who support marriage equality"
in a new video for the Human Rights Campaign <http://www.hrc.org/>
(HRC), a national lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) advocacy
group.

"America's corporations learned long ago that equality is just good
business and it's the right thing to do,"
Blankfein says in the new video.

*