[Peace-discuss] Stand up against Islamophobia! Stop the Injustice!

sharmin sadequee ssadequee at gmail.com
Wed May 16 01:28:45 UTC 2012

Greetings Friends and Allies,

Come join us again for an exciting event and hear Steve Downs and
the*former Chaplain from Guantanamo Bay
*. Flier attached and mark your attendance by visiting us on facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/events/251546174953639/

Hope to see you all at the event on June 8! *Mark you calender!*

*National Coalition to Protect Civil Freedoms*

*www.civilfreedoms.org*

*
*

*Presents*

*
*

*Strengthening Our Communities*

*
*

*     Standing Up Against Islamophobia*

*
*

*When will there be Justice for American Muslims?*

*
*

You are invited to a powerful event and fundraising with James Yee, author
and the former Chaplain of Guantanamo Bay and Steve Downs, lawyer

and Executive Director of the National Coalition to Protect Civil Freedoms
(NCPCF).  The forum

will focus on the pressing issues of our times affecting Muslim and all
Americans and what we can do together to reclaim power and

strengthen our collective inter-faith communities.

**Open to the public**

**Bring your friends**

**Refreshment served**

*5:30 PM Friday, June 8*