[Peace-discuss] 5/19 Farmer's Market - can anyone bring goods to market at ~7:45am and work the first shift?

Stuart Levy stuartnlevy at gmail.com
Wed May 16 14:41:31 UTC 2012

Hello all,

Is anyone available to bring the AWARE Farmer's Market swag to the
market this Saturday, May 19th,
around 7:45 or so, so as to set up by around 8am?   If you can stay for
the first shift, from 8-9:20am,
that would be great, too.

The swag comprises 3 large + some small plastic boxes, three
card tables, four folding chairs, an umbrella and a few signs.
They fit (tightly) in a smallish 4-door car's back seat plus trunk.

Currently in my garage in Champaign though we can bring them elsewhere
at your convenience.

Ron Szoke says he can carry the swag away at noon - we only need
a hand with transport for the start of the morning this time.

Also, if anyone else has time to be there for the morning shift to
come greet the early risers among the public, that would be a great
help, too.
We should have enough people on the later shifts already,
though anyone is welcome to come by any time.