[Peace-discuss] Fw: DIRECT ACTION TRAINING

David Johnson dlj725 at hughes.net
Fri May 18 23:31:51 UTC 2012

We have ten openings left for the the class of 30.
We will turn nobody away for lack of funds, for those interested in the training.
For those of you who have the financial means and are unable to attend the class, PLEASE consider donating $ 30.00 for those who are unable to afford the class fee.
The class fee is $ 30.00 payable to Central Illinois Jobs with Justice, and mailed to David Johnson P.O. Box 1254 Champaign, IL. 61824.

Again, we will turn away NOBODY who is interested for lack of funds, but I MUST hear from you by next Friday before 9pm.

David Johnson
217-721-0583