[Peace-discuss] Landslide David Gill breathes a sign of relief...

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigsqq.org
Sat May 19 23:11:18 UTC 2012

Here's what one observer said about it. (below).

(Congressman) Gill should be rejoicing.

I really did think they would choose the neocon beauty queen over
the neocon toady hack.

With the broadly despised Willard Romney heading the ticket, many
Republican voters
will simply stay at home. It looks like the Illinois GOP is under orders
from
headquarters to make sure this seat goes Democrat.