[Peace-discuss] Congressman Tim Johnson: “I Hardly Even Know Rodney Davis”

Carl G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Thu May 31 19:48:30 UTC 2012

For my sins, I attended the presentations of the potential Republican
candidates.

A sad lot they were, and the party chose the worst hack.

The Ron Paul/Tim Johnson position on the war was not represented at all.

(Of course, David Gill doesn't hold the Paul/Johnson position either,
despite his recent declaration that "It's time to end the War in
Afghanistan ... It's not worth one more drop of American blood being
shed ... It's time to bring our troops home.")

--CGE