[Peace-discuss] Elizabeth Simpson's suggestion

"E. Wayne Johnson 朱稳森" ewj at pigsqq.org
Fri Nov 2 01:25:00 UTC 2012

When I lived in Urbana, I wanted access to the city officials and public
servants.
I wanted to participate actively in seeing the figurative heads of the
heads of the local government
either in a charger or on stakes in front of the city hall.

The world that they strove to establish and maintain was far different
from the one that I wanted.
But the problems in system of machine politics is that there are a
significant number of people who are
dedicated to maintenance of the status quo.  I was ensnared by an
implied social contract
that I never wanted to participate in, of which I had little knowledge
(no excuse, la la la),
and which I grew to despise more and more deeply as I understood what a
scam and trap it was.

It is totally ridiculous to think that your petty elections mean
anything, and it is rather
embarrassing to see grown and literate people proceed in thinking that
they matter.

Your so-called democracy is little more than a zero sum game in which
some usurp
power over others in a glorified numbers racket.

What the Amerikan people need to be reminded of is how badly they are
getting fucked by their
government at every level, local, state, national, etc.

Be kind to me.  I deserve it.