[Peace-discuss] Proposed flyer for AWARE demo 11/3

"E. Wayne Johnson 朱稳森" ewj at pigsqq.org
Sat Nov 3 02:07:06 UTC 2012

There's probably a phone number on it.

*

This is Bob, I saw your For Rent sign over on John Street...

Yes, are you interested in renting the office space?

No, I wanted to lease your For Rent sign.  It's nicely shaped
and I really dig the Sans Serif font.  I think it would
look really good in my neighbor's front yard next to his
Romney sign.

Your neighbor has a Romney sign?

Yes, with the big R just like on Poke'mon.

My sister had a Snorlax doll.

Can you change the phone number on the sign? I dont think
it's appropriate to use your phone number..

Actually we arent renting the sign...

Oh, well, can you make me a copy of it...

Sorry, the previous tenant took the copy machines with  him.
Why dont you try Ace Hardware?

Ace Hardware can copy the sign for me?

No, they have For Rent signs.

For Real?

Yes, For Rent.

They rent the signs?

No they sell them.

But they say "For Rent", dont they?

No they dont say anything you just hang them up and
people read them.