[Peace-discuss] Panel discussion on the election, and what it doesn't mean.

Carl G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Sat Nov 3 14:01:09 UTC 2012

The flyer (attached) for AWARE's regular monthly antiwar demonstration at Main & Neil in Champaign (Sat. 11/3 2-4pm) is written by David Swanson.

[The following paragraphs are appended to the flyer.]
      If you object to the U.S. government's conducting illegal and unjustified wars - and misrepresenting the reasons for them - call your Illinois senators (Dick Durbin and Mark Kirk) and your representative in Congress (Tim Johnson): their Washington offices can be reached at 202-224-3121.
      AWARE is a local peace group, made up of people who believe that if Americans knew what the government is doing in their name, they would be appalled. We meet every Sunday at 5pm at the White Horse Inn, 510 E. John St., Champaign, near the UIUC campus. We discuss the war and what can be done against it. Visitors are welcome - and see our Facebook page. We also present the cable TV program "AWARE on the Air" each Tuesday at 10pm on Urbana Public Television - channels 6 & 99 and online at <http://urbanapublictelevision.org/livestream>.