[Peace-discuss] Vote for Obamacare

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 4 05:31:54 UTC 2012

Worth yr attention and yr vote.

--- On Fri, 11/2/12, Will O'Neill, Health Care for America Now <info at healthcareforamericanow.org> wrote:

The Koch brothers, Karl Rove and industry groups like America’s Health Insurance Plans (AHIP) and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce want you to stay home on election day so they can put the insurance companies back in charge of your health care. In fact, outside groups have spent almost $800 million (that we know of) to stop health care reform and put America in the hands of special interests.

	They have relentlessly attacked a law that provides health care to millions, covers people with pre-existing medical conditions and protects Medicare and Medicaid for future generations.

	That’s why it’s so important for you to cast your vote on Nov. 6 – even if you are not in a swing state. The national popular vote is going to be used to claim a mandate to either overturn or fully implement Obamacare.

	This election is about two different visions of America: one where we make sure that everyone can have financial security and dignity in times of illness, and one where we throw our sick to the wolves.

	If you don’t know your polling place, you can find it here. Please go!

	Will O’Neill
Health Care for America Now