[Peace-discuss] Take a stand against black voter suppression [from Color of Change]

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 4 05:50:15 UTC 2012

Color of Change gets results. Pls forward widely.
 --Jenifer

--- On Fri, 11/2/12, Rashad Robinson, ColorOfChange.org <info at colorofchange.org> wrote:

#yiv1786266216 body, #yiv1786266216 td, #yiv1786266216 font {font-size:10pt;}
#yiv1786266216
#yiv1786266216 td p {margin:0em;}
#yiv1786266216 p {margin:1em 0em;}
#yiv1786266216 td div p {margin:1em 0em;}

Black voters have stood up against suppression efforts decade after decade

It's our right. It's our responsibility. It's our vote.

Dear Jenifer,

We made history in 2008. Now it's up to us to do it again.

Members like you have taken more than 220,000 actions, sending a clear signal that Black voters have had enough of right-wing efforts to make it harder for our families to vote. Will you take action again and share this powerful video? It only takes a moment.

http://vote.colorofchange.org/shareable/march-our-time/

Politicians with personal agendas don't decide who wins in this election — your vote decides. There's simply too much at stake for Black America and we can't afford to sit this one out. When you look back on this year, you'll want to be able to say, "I did all I could do."

We're making a strong push to mobilize Black voters and our allies leading up to Election Day on November 6. We need people across the country to hear this message, and we need your help to spread the word. Help us get out the vote by sharing this powerful video demonstrating how our community has stood up against suppression efforts decade after decade, election after election.

http://vote.colorofchange.org/shareable/march-our-time/

It's our right. It's our responsibility. It's our vote.

-- Rashad, Arisha, Charlene, Aimée, Johnny and the rest of the ColorOfChange.org team
    November 2nd, 2012

 You can unsubscribe from this mailing list at any time.