[Peace-discuss] [SDaS] Could we legally shut down the IMC?

Marya Burke maryaclarefb at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 16:40:27 UTC 2012

One point that I feel might be a place to start with accountability is to
inform all IMC membership - if there is a means to do so, that there have
in fact been conversations about this. It seems to me a bit problematic
that people (or at least from my experience) have been hearing about this
issue in very haphazard ways. I only found out about the incident by
chance. It seems that sometimes large issues come to membership, such as
when the decision to purchase the building was being considered, whereas
other large issues are not. I recognize that this may not be the
case-perhaps I am under informed as I have chosen to limit my IMC
involvement to a specific working group. However, there does seem to be a
significant disjointedness to communication.

Respectfully,
Marya

On Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 10:04 AM, Robert Naiman <naiman at justforeignpolicy.org