[Peace-discuss] [OccupyCU] electoral wins

C. G. Estabrook carl at newsfromneptune.com
Thu Nov 8 19:37:07 UTC 2012

I think the members and friends of AWARE (MOAs and FOAs, as we refer to them on "AWARE on the Air") would see this as very much within the decade-long remit of AWARE and would co-operate enthusiastically.

Two recent comments on the importance of these matters:

<http://chomsky.info/articles/20121005.htm>, and

<http://blackagendareport.com/content/victory-–-non-resistance>.

--CGE