[Peace-discuss] Fw: Start a petition

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 9 20:08:21 UTC 2012

Fyi and action...

--- On Fri, 11/9/12, Steven Biel, MoveOn.org Civic Action <moveon-help at list.moveon.org> wrote:

From: Steven Biel, MoveOn.org Civic Action <moveon-help at list.moveon.org>
Subject: Start a petition
To: "Jenifer Cartwright" <jencart13 at yahoo.com>
Date: Friday, November 9, 2012, 10:29 AM

#yiv1549412119 body, #yiv1549412119 td, #yiv1549412119 font {font-size:10pt;}
#yiv1549412119
#yiv1549412119 td p {margin:0em;}
#yiv1549412119 p {margin:1em 0em;}
#yiv1549412119 td div p {margin:1em 0em;}

Dear MoveOn member,

We just re-launched a new version of SignOn.org, MoveOn's website where anyone can start their own online petition—and
we want you to be among the first to try it out.

SignOn.org is a revolutionary approach to online organizing. Instead of running just a few big campaigns ourselves, we're
turning the keys over to grassroots progressives like you to run thousands of campaigns on local, state, and national issues—whatever
you're most concerned about.

Whether you're a seasoned organizer or a first-time activist, you can create a petition in minutes, and then invite your
friends to sign it. We'll send the most popular petitions to other SignOn.org members to help build support for your cause.

Click here to start your own petition on SignOn.org right
now.

Thanks for all you do.–Steven, Carrie, Ilya, Laura, and the rest of the SignOn.org
team

Want to support our work? MoveOn Civic Action is entirely funded by our 7 million members—no corporate contributions, no big checks from CEOs. And our tiny staff ensures that small contributions go a long way. Chip in here.

This email was sent to Jenifer Cartwright on November 9, 2012. To change your email address or update your contact info, click here. To remove yourself from this list, click here.