[Peace-discuss] Fw: Union leaders back austerity drive against workers

C. G. Estabrook carl at newsfromneptune.com
Thu Nov 15 05:40:01 UTC 2012

After the 2004 election (which he won) George Bush tried substantially to alter Social Security. He failed, owing to the popularity of the program. Now, in a only-Nixon-could-go-to-China moment, Obama takes up the task of his predecessor (and of his pretend rivals).

http://www.examiner.com/article/paul-ryan-co-sponsored-the-failed-bush-plan-to-privatize-social-security-2005