[Peace-discuss] [OccupyCU] My Resignation From the Occupy CU Listserv

C. G. Estabrook carl at newsfromneptune.com
Fri Nov 16 21:57:37 UTC 2012

"... email belligerence ... is actively hampering local organized opposition to war"?  I don't think that's what's going on.

I think some decent people who consider themselves "opponents of war" have a bit of a bad conscience about actively supporting the child-killer in the White House.

They look to salve that conscience by producing a political discussion where never is heard a discouraging word, and the skies are not cloudy all day.