[Peace-discuss] Pls try this before leaving Peace-discuss?

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 17 21:30:48 UTC 2012

Peaceful Friends -- pls forward to Occupy, as I'm not on their list),
     The Master Baiters (pun intended) won't, uh, self-deport from the peace list(s) b/c they get off on the behavior so aptly described. The list keeper(s) won't remove them or moderate their posts b/c of Free [even to be hateful and obnoxious] Speech issues.
     I do want to hear from the majority of folks on the peace list(s), so I reported posts from the Master Baiters as Spam, and now I delete them unread ("unread" includes those  often-nasty subject lines) from my Spam folder w/ one click. Saves time, keeps me feeling peaceful... or angry about the issues that actually matter.
     Pls try this before removing yrselves from the peace list(s).
         --Jenifer