[Peace-discuss] Who Killed The Twinkie (New Yorker Mag online blog)

"E. Wayne Johnson 朱稳森" ewj at pigsqq.org
Sun Nov 18 02:49:03 UTC 2012

"...don't let anybody make you think that God
chose America as his divine, messianic force to be
a sort of policeman of the whole world.

God has a way of standing before the nations with judgment,
and it seems that I can hear God saying to America,
"You're too arrogant! And if you don't change your ways,
I will rise up and break the backbone of your power,
and I'll place it in the hands of a nation that doesn't even know my name.

Be still and know that I'm God."