[Peace-discuss] [OccupyCU] Walmart - should we try to protest on Friday too, say 4pm Fri north prospect?

Stuart Levy stuartnlevy at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 17:16:00 UTC 2012

Re North Prospect Walmart demonstration: It looks as though we'd have a
really tiny group, like 4 of us, if we tried to demonstrate this afternoon.

Last night's showing was *great*.  And was it indeed covered by the
News-Gazette, anybody know?   I don't see an article in their online
version.

Anyway, I'm inclined to **call off** the proposed north-Prospect Walmart
demo.  Nothing this afternoon.   But please don't shop there anyway.