[Peace-discuss] News from Neptune tonight at 7pm on UPTV

C. G. Estabrook carl at newsfromneptune.com
Fri Nov 23 22:40:45 UTC 2012

News from Neptune, the "There Have to Be Some Limits to Free Speech!" edition, will be cablecast tonight at 7pm CST on channels 6 & 99 in C-U and livestreamed at <http://urbanapublictelevision.org/livestream>.

Among other things, the administration's Identity Politics and its enthusiasm for censorship will be discussed.

"The idea that we would become a more equal society if we just could figure out a way to end all forms of discrimination is a chimera, one that flourishes particularly strongly on the Internet. In this forum, insults tend to be the injuries people care most about. We’ve recreated the same old sins online, ignoring the true injustice, which is economic inequality..." [Walter Benn Michaels]