[Peace-discuss] Shop Black Friday, Help Bradley Manning

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 26 07:30:26 UTC 2012

Black Friday's gone. Guess it'll hafta be Cyber Monday...

--- On Fri, 11/23/12, Jane Hamsher, Firedoglake.com <act at firedoglake.com> wrote:

Firedoglake.com

	New Bradley Manning Sweatshirts - New Online Store!

	Proceeds support our in-depth coverage of Pfc. Bradley Manning

	http://shop.firedoglake.com/Bradley_Manning_Sweatshirt_p/manning-sweatshirt.htm

	Bradley Manning will be back in court November 27th and December 10th, and thanks to your donations, FDL's Kevin Gostzola will be there again as the only reporter who has covered the Manning hearings from day one.

	You can bring Kevin back to Ft. Meade to cover the trial and raise awareness of Manning's case by visiting our brand new online store, and picking up a beautiful new Bradley Manning sweatshirt! These soft American Apparel sweatshirts feature the iconic beret and glasses design of David Cran, and the proceeds from your purchase directly support Kevin Gosztola's coverage.

	Get your Bradley Manning sweatshirt for $45 at the Firedoglake store and support our coverage of his court proceedings and activism for fair justice.

	Click here to visit our new store: http://shop.firedoglake.com/Bradley_Manning_Sweatshirt_p/manning-sweatshirt.htm

	We have high hopes for the new store, and will soon be introducing Occupy Supply Registries that give protest groups the chance to publicly list the supplies they need - and you the opportunity to fulfill those needs for each group directly. We are so excited to tell you about the new products and features to come, so stay tuned!

	Finally, we value not only your support but your incisive feedback as well. If you have any problems, questions or comments, please reach us by email at shop at firedoglake.com or phone at (202) 506-3907.

	Thank you so much - we couldn't do any of this without you.

	Jane Hamsher

	Founder & Publisher,

	Firedoglake.com

Firedoglake is supported entirely by small donations from people like you.
Can you chip in to keep us strong? Click here to contribute.