[Peace-discuss] A Reformist Strategy to Downsize the Drone Strike Policy

Carl G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Mon Nov 26 22:06:41 UTC 2012

On matters like this, maybe AWARE should resume writing letters (as AWARE) to our wretched representatives in the new Congress.

Davis, Durbin, Kirk - they're all awful on war and the economy, and we should be telling them so with some regularity.

Someone want to do a draft along the lines Bob suggests for consideration at Sunday's meeting?

We could discuss it, email the results, & put hard copies in the post on Monday.

Perhaps we should make that a regular weekly action, as part of our role as a local anti-war group.

A "committee of correspondence."

--CGE