[Peace-discuss] Amy Goodman in Peoria, Oct 30th 6pm - anyone up for carpooling?

Stuart Levy stuartnlevy at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 01:05:13 UTC 2012

So far I've heard from four interested people to hear Amy Goodman on Tue
Oct 30th in Peoria - Pam C., Moonyeen C., Karen, and Stuart. Karen and
(I think) Pam have cars.   However, Karen and Stuart may be unavailable
depending on future work scheduling.   Anybody else?

I imagine we'd need to leave about 3:45 or at latest 4pm, and probably
get back around 10pm.

(Public transport isn't too helpful in this case - it'd require an
overnight stay in Peoria, pretty expensive.)