[Peace-discuss] For the Anti-Drone Campaigners - Today's Headlines: Taliban Gun Down Girl Who Spoke Up for Rights

Ed Kinane edkinane at verizon.net
Wed Oct 10 16:13:45 UTC 2012

dear roger heilbig,
   the gunning down of that young woman was heinous, cowardly, and very
damaging not only to women, but to prospects for peace in that bloody
region.
   likewise -- on a much larger scale -- the terroristic use of weaponized
drones in pakistan and elsewhere.  clearly those reaper drone killings,
maimings and home demolitions are the taliban's best recruiting device.
   for a very recent, well-documented and rigorous analysis, read the
stanford law  and nyu law schools' report, "living under drones."  you can
download it at www.livingunderdrones/report/.
ed kinane