[Peace-discuss] Chomsky…

Carl G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Wed Oct 17 00:51:07 UTC 2012

We featured this article on AOTA today.

A theme of Chomsky's article I took to be that events were not under control - note the 'hair-raising' testimony from the military - and could have gone badly wrong, not so much from the particular decisions made in a week in October, but because of the general policy of the US, which allowed such things. --CGE