[Peace-discuss] [OccupyCU] occupy GA - would Tuesday evening do? or Wed?

David Johnson dlj725 at hughes.net
Sat Oct 20 23:04:14 UTC 2012

GREAT !

FINALLY, a more convienent day and time to meet than a Friday evening, which
for MOST Working People is one of the absolute worst day and time of the
week to meet.
Let us know what time as soon as you can.
I look forward to a renewed and revitalized C-U Occupy Movement that is more
accessable to Working People and their issues.

David Johnson