[Peace-discuss] immigration and worker rights

Ricky Baldwin rbaldwin at seiu73.org
Wed Oct 24 18:50:48 UTC 2012

Hey folks-

I'd like to invite you all to a talk I'm giving at Channing-Murray this Saturday at 2pm.  The topic is Immigration and Worker Rights, with focus on the case of the Coalition of Immokalee Workers, which I know is an struggle some of you have worked on in the past.

Channing-Murray is at 1209 W Oregon on the corner of Matthews on the Urbana side of campus - for anyone who doesn't know.
We'll be meeting downstairs in the Red Herring restaurant.

Hope to see you there!

Ricky