[Peace-discuss] [OccupyCU] Why we should vote (& much more) against Obama

C. G. Estabrook carl at newsfromneptune.com
Thu Oct 25 02:33:21 UTC 2012

The Obama administration's position is so indefensible - so criminal - that its defenders have understandably sought to suppress knowledge of it.

Two recent examples:

<http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/24/us/former-cia-officer-pleads-guilty-in-leak-case.html>; and

<http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2012/oct/20/wasserman-schultz-kill-list>.

Suppressing free speech (why the quotation marks?) joins willful ignorance as a necessary concomitant of support for Obama's war.