[Peace-discuss] [OccupyCU] Why we should vote (& much more) against Obama

"E. Wayne Johnson 朱稳森" ewj at pigsqq.org
Thu Oct 25 04:51:39 UTC 2012

ya'aQarl might be studying telepathic mindbending
late nights at the Undergrad Library, so pretty soon
even your <delete> key might not protect your neural pathways from the
tentacles of his intrusions.

On the other hand, I think you should welcome his remarx and
consider how fortunate you are to be able to read 'Qarls qommentary.