[Peace-discuss] [OccupyCU] opposing anti-voting measures in Champaign County

"E. Wayne Johnson 朱稳森" ewj at pigsqq.org
Fri Oct 26 00:30:04 UTC 2012

Hulten is a Grade A jerk.

I suggest you write letters to the Noose-Garotte
stating the known facts clearly, and explaining why
the actions of a political hack like Hulten are such
an insult.

Note that the local Democrat machine does similar but different things,
but it is really quite a travesty that someone like Hulten is
permitted to hold an office in the public trust.