[Peace-discuss] [OccupyCU] [sf-core] They let us choose between a child-killer and a job-killer

Ricky Baldwin rbaldwin at seiu73.org
Tue Oct 30 21:20:18 UTC 2012

Clever, but I don't think that's true actually.  There's what people know who take the time to dig - to whom the spectacle may be colored negatively by what they know - but I think for a lot of people there are many unfortunate things happening in the world but their candidate (either one) is innocent of them or maybe even the solution to them.

My understanding is that negative campaigning does, however, tend to decrease turnout.  This seems to me a symptom of the apolitical disease that infects our culture (we probably catch it from watching tv).

Ricky