[Peace-discuss] Sunday 5pm meetings - and 9/6 demonstration

Stuart Levy stuartnlevy at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 13:40:06 UTC 2012

Sounds tastier than the average meeting.  I can post signs on McKinley
directing hungry AWAREists to join us at the White Horse.

Carl, we handed out lots of your latest flyer yesterday.   I think it's
an especially good one.

Re 'who's heard of Bradley Manning': one interested fiftyish pedestrian
man, who seemed sympathetic and stopped to talk for several minutes,
didn't recognize Manning's name or circumstances. He did know something
of Wikileaks.  And he did know about AWARE.

How *can* we make signs about Manning that will mean something to people
who don't know his name?