[Peace-discuss] [sf-core] What are the chances?

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigsqq.org
Sun Sep 2 23:15:13 UTC 2012

Germaine,

That really is an atrociously ridiculous statement.

"A lot bigger chance that Obama would listen to those in the streets!"  ????

You've got to be kidding.

Mr. Obama and his henchmen have done their best to co-opt Occupy! into
a conventional labour movement and where that has failed, Obama used
violence
against the protestors.

The thing that prevented an "American Spring" is the unwillingness of
Amerikans to
meet state violence with violence of their own.  Amerikans are sheep,
stultified by
the numbing milk of big government.   Amerikans really do love Big Brother.

It was so pathetic watching protestors in Greece attacking the police
with clubs and
firebombs while in Amerika they calmly submitted to pepper-spraying and
mass arrests.

I really despise Romney, perhaps even more than Obama, but I am really
amazed
that there are so many still enthralled with Hopium.

Until things get bad enough in the cities that the people actually start
to break stuff,
there will be no significant change, because there is No Reason for
Obama or any of the
others to listen to anyone but their Big Bosses.

After all, Obama can be assured that you will vote for him no matter
what he does.

Sent from my iChair
Waine