[Peace-discuss] [OccupyCU] Closer Than You Think: Top 15 Things Romney and Obama Agree On

ya'aQov yaaqovz at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 01:34:49 UTC 2012

*Jenifer, look what those protest votes got us also: your note below, to us.
*
*
*
*In the final analysis YOU are responsible for the language of what you
write to us; there's a fine line between expressing your opinion and
telling those who go to protests or meetings what to do (implying they
can't think on their feet, need recharging, re-fueling, what have you), **
Ya'aqov*
*
*

*
*
*

*
*On Sun, Sep 2, 2012 at 7:27 PM, Jenifer Cartwright <jencart13 at yahoo.com>wrote:
*

> *We did indeed... and look what those pure-hearted protest votes got us
> -- 8 years of Bush, two wars, 2 super-conservative Supremes, Citizens'
> United... just the biggies that come to mind.*
> *[Discussions do NOT belong on Peace, pls do NOT add Peace List back to
> this thread]

*
*