[Peace-discuss] [sf-core] Obama's policy of terror and assassination in Afghanistan: today's news

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 3 23:12:37 UTC 2012

Glad to hear that. That's the most likely place I will end up putting my
X in.

And shilling for Jill is a much better use of one's time between now and
Nov. than hissing every time one hears Obama's name come up. But the
most likely place to find Stein voters is among Obama voters, who first
might have to get over the spit in their eye right now from this
conversation.
Mike