[Peace-discuss] [OccupyCU] Closer Than You Think: Top 15 Things Romney and Obama Agree On

Stan Waggoner swag901 at ymail.com
Tue Sep 4 00:44:25 UTC 2012

Jennifer,

Thanks, your are right.

Stan

________________________________
 From: Gregg Gordon <ggregg79 at yahoo.com>
To: Jenifer Cartwright <jencart13 at yahoo.com>; Luis Damián Reyes Rodríguez <ldamian21 at gmail.com>; Germaine Light <lightport at sbcglobal.net>; Stan Waggoner <swag901 at ymail.com>
Cc: Peace Discuss <peace-discuss at anti-war.net>; ocCUpy <occupycu at lists.chambana.net>
Sent: Monday, September 3, 2012 12:03 PM
Subject: Re: [OccupyCU] Closer Than You Think: Top 15 Things Romney and Obama Agree On

Yes, there's much that's depressing about the state of our politics, but you can't expect politicians to act like anything but politicians.  And to be honest, I can't think of anything that's happened in the last 40 years that would convince a politician that running to the left is a winning strategy.  That's our fault, not theirs.