[Peace-discuss] [OccupyCU] WEFT /occupy

Alex Cline rev.a.r.cline at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 16:20:43 UTC 2012

I'd like to take a moment and also advocate for Chambana's other community
radio station: WRFU. *We're having a new member training Friday at 5:30 at
the IMC, all comers are welcome (regardless of dues status) to come and
learn about opportunities to get involved. *We've got a good deal of open
airtime available! With our new tower going up this autumn, our signal will
reach even further and cover a greater segment of the Champaign-Urbana
commuity.