[Peace-discuss] [OccupyCU] WEFT /occupy

Stan Waggoner swag901 at ymail.com
Tue Sep 4 21:08:11 UTC 2012

Thanks Alex,

One of the reasons I believe our country is in the mess it is, would be because the people have allowed the Corporations to control the message for our country.  The corporations only want to transfer wealth to them.

I encourage all on this list to go to the WRFU meeting Friday, and the WEFT meeting Thursday.  Perhaps some people will like, and believe, that one of these fine organizations can promote peace, and prosperity for middle income folks through our voices.

Thanks for listening to my ramblings.

Stan Waggoner
PC Chair
WEFT