[Peace-discuss] Fw: Nationwide Rallies for Bradley Manning Thursday, September 6

Stuart Levy stuartnlevy at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 15:32:39 UTC 2012

I really, really like both of these.   ("Will you help?")

Especially the Burma Shave notion.  Too much for one sign?  Make a
banner in four read-while-you-drive panels.
Brought to you by WhistleblowersSaveLife.com.

Found one old sign among the AWARE collection which we'll have at this
afternoon's demonstration:

     Torture Is Not Democracy

which would be good to hold alongside one Karen made this morning:

     Free Bradley Manning

By the way, I'm not sure why the list of 32 cities doesn't include
Urbana.   I did let the Bradley Manning Support Group know this is
happening.   Possibly they are indeed only listing actions *at Obama
campaign offices*, which this one won't be.

I'll try to slip away and print a few sheets about Bradley Manning and
his case:
http://www.bradleymanning.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/FactSheet_Bradley.pdf
... in case we have a chance to hand some out along with Carl's flyer.
We still have some copies of that left from last Saturday's demo, too.