[Peace-discuss] Fw: Tom Hayden: "liberal-left radicals" upset w/Obama sell-outs are "blind" racists

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigsqq.org
Fri Sep 7 00:09:43 UTC 2012

> "If we appear to seek the unattainable"
Any expectation that Obama is somehow going to be different as in
NewObama = f(Mo', Betta')
after this November seems to be sufficiently unattainable P<0.0001 by
any definition.

Romney's Zero Percent support among African American voters seems quite
reasonable.

I also support Romney ~ 0% , and I am not even black.

Dreaming a better world is not the same as being just plain f'n Delusional.

Tom Hayden should have his tailor check his pockets.
He seems to have lost quite a few of his marbles.

Or maybe Hayden just thinks that his readers are short a few,
which seems to be correct.