[Peace-discuss] Farmer's Market - tabling with Food & Water Watch?

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 7 21:44:57 UTC 2012

Pls talk to Hanna and check her materials BEFORE you agree? My opinion is that GMOs, etc aren't part of AWARE's mission, so pls... only info re need for transparency about what food products contain, etc... and only table space for a week or two until she gets her own table. But I'm only marginally connected w/ AWARE these days, and regular members may have a different take on this.
--- On Fri, 9/7/12, Stuart Levy <stuartnlevy at gmail.com> wrote:No big sign.  Not much table space either - as far as I know, what she's
bringing is one stack of postcards + conversation.  Maybe there are
leaflets too, but anyway not much.

Concerns - I haven't really had much chance to talk with Hanna.   If we
end up saying Yes to her I'll get more time to do that.