[Peace-discuss] Chicago school strike- Champaign solidarity

Stuart Levy stuartnlevy at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 17:02:19 UTC 2012

Germaine Light posted this morning on OccupyCU:

    demo today from ** 5:00 - 6:00 PM ** at John and New, Champaign
(outside School Board meeting)

(They'd originally planned to start half an hour earlier, but moved it
to 5pm to make it easier for working people to attend.  And, she
mentions that the School Board meeting itself starts at 5:30pm this
evening in that same building, so we'd be there as they came in.)