[Peace-discuss] Fw: Clinton's no liberal hero

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigsqq.org
Sat Sep 15 05:01:06 UTC 2012

"Nobody" is looking like a better and better candidate, as Obamney
continues to fall in the polls
and the two different heads of the same monster continue to insist that
they are somehow different.

They say correctly that one and the other are simply awful.  It's true.

Clinton probably didn't inhale, but he sure does suck.
And Hillary does not.