[Peace-discuss] 9/19 7pm "Let me decide" What was in your breakfast? -- support labeling of GMO foods

Stuart Levy stuartnlevy at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 20:27:01 UTC 2012

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	What was in your breakfast?
Date: 	Fri, 14 Sep 2012 14:46:13 -0400 (EDT)
From: 	hsaltzman at fwwlocal.org
To: 	stuartnlevy at gmail.com

Dear Friend,

Thank you for being part of the solution!Nationwide the movement to
*label genetically engineered food* is gaining momentum, with
Californians set to vote in the coming weeks.Here in Champaign-Urbana,
we’ve already educated and engaged *more than 350 people!* Join us for
the official launch of our C-U campaign at our:

*Let Me Decide Campaign Kick Off Meeting <http://tinyurl.com/cktfqul>*

We’ve been making some great headway thanks to support from people like
you.Across the state, more than 1,000 people have signed their names to
support the labeling of genetically engineered food.

/But in order to win, we need your help. Come help launch the campaign!/

*
*

*Let Me Decide Campaign Kick off Meeting
<http://tinyurl.com/cktfqul>**<http://tinyurl.com/cktfqul>*
*Wednesday, September 19^th 7:00-8:00 PM*
*Urbana Free Library*

*210 W. Green Street, Urbana*

We have a unique opportunity this fall to protect our right to choose
what we eat.I look forward to seeing you on Wednesday!

Sincerely,

Hanna Saltzman

Field Organizer

Food and Water Watch