[Peace-discuss] Fwd: Vote on MoveOn's endorsement for the House

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 27 19:58:14 UTC 2012

Thanks for sending this, Susan. Friends -- y're eligible to vote YES if you get emails from Moveon.org or want to become a member (no dues, no pressure). The TV ads against Gill are an evil bunch of lies -- e g, he'd take away everyone's Medicare!!!!! -- and an endorsement from Moveon.org could make an important difference.  --Jenifer